Wednesday 26 October 2011

Busy Life

Finally I am here again to share my current life.
Time flies. My Deepavali hols have come to the end. *Couldn't believe it >.< *
Went home on last Thurs and I am back to the 'ulu' place again.
I am happy coz I am gonna meet my crazy classmates. 
I am sad coz tests are coming real soon. 
Stressful life is gonna start again.
Please treat me nice, my dear skin.
I don't want any breakouts appear again on my face, esp forehead. T.T

Oh gosh, I got flu AGAIN which is damn annoying me. =.=
This is gonna be the 3rd time of having flu in these 4 months.
What the hell is going on!? 
Am I getting weaker or the pathogens or viruses are getting stronger?!
Who knows?! I am so sicked of it laa. Grrr..
I want to be healthy. 
I have changed my life style. 
I go to bed at 12am or the latest will be at 1am.
I wake up early at 7.30am. 
I am trying not to take cold cold stuffs which those are my favorites )'=
I take quite a number of supplements too which my body needs.
I do exercise too since I stay at the most far away from academic block.
I WALK to class every morning and I SWEAT okay.
I drink lots of H2O also okay. Sigh.

Hope I can get well soon. )'= 
Feel dizzy now and I am gonna take a nap now.
It's gonna rain soon and my nap will be even great.
Good night guys!
Have to start my revision after my nap!

And Happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends!

Next blog post : 
 My graduation ceremony for Foundation  





0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers