Tuesday 27 March 2012

Monday Blueeee~ Disappointment.

A complicated feeling right now. 
Hope I am the one who think too much.
Nothing can beat me down. 
I am strong enough to face it. 
Alright. I need to hide my feelings into somewhere else. 
It's supposed to be a happy day for me.
Thanks Dr. Yong for postponing the Diagnostic test.
I am not ready at all. Haha.
Still got many chapters to go through. 
Hope I have the determination to revise everyday until the day of test.
Is kinda impossible eh. But I will try anyway. 

Btw, stupid me just noticed that I have no study break for this semester.
Wth. I don't know how to face the final laa! 
Gotta squeezed all the subjects into my tiny brain. 
Memory full. I need a bigger space for my brain. 
Haha. Any ideas for me? 
Scientist, please invent some equipment which can boost up my memory.
I am sure I will be the first one who will support you! 
And of course all the students like me will be interested too! Haha!
Okay, shall stop here, STOP DREAMING and back to real life! wtf!

Have to off my lappy and go to bed soon! 
4 hours class + 3 hours clinical tomorrow! 
It's killing me! Non-stop mannnn. T.T
Gar Yao arh Soh Wan Ying! Aza aza fighting! 
Must be a hardworking student ya. haha! 
Good night peeps! 
Have a sweet dream! @.@ 

* I miss you, Evelyn Tan! Faster come back to Malaysia k? >.< *

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers