Wednesday 27 June 2012

Short Update !

Ahha ! Due to the time limiting factor, I will just give a short update.
If you do follow me in Instagram (@wanying29) or FB, 
you'll find out lots of fun from those lovely pictures that I have taken recently.


I am pretty busy this week. 
Currently at out station with my mom. 
Attending EIG Congress 2012 and tomorrow will be the last day of it. 
Feel quite sad cz I am enjoying every moment that they have planned for us. 
Such as the 'Get NAKED with Dermalogica campaign', New launching product, Fantastic talk by Miss Emma, etc etc etc. 
And tmr I will be attending the IDI class which takes whole day from 10am - 5pm. 


Alright. I shall stop here. My mind is asking me to sleep now. 
Cz I was planning to upload some photos that have taken during the Gala Dinner just now. It's really awesome ! @@ ! 
But but but I am really dog-tired now esp my legs. Grr. 4 1/2 inches of heels are crazy !
K laa good night peeps ! 
I will share more on the next post. Probably during the weekend. 
Coming Thurs and Fri will be at JB for training ! wow ! 
Can't wait for it ! ^^ 
Nights ! Sleep tight ! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers