Monday 9 July 2012

Monday Blue ~

Selca 1 - Chill 
First day of my new semester. 
Kinda headache with my timetable. Quite packed. >.<
And my class on Friday till 5pm. Grrr. 
Have to rush back right after class. Usually stuck in the traffic around Seremban highway. I hate that most ! >.< 

Okay. New semester starts. 
5 subjects for this sem. And all of 'them' are pretty hard miann. 
Haiz. Study life starts --> assignments, lab reports, quiz, tests.......................
Jia you Soh Wan Ying ! 
Promised will study AT LEAST harder than last sem !
Is that sounds funny ? I think YES.  
Ain't a student should do ? LMAO.

Let's talk about the lecture today. 
I have only one lecture ( Fundamentals of Acupuncture ) but it took 4 hours.
But luckily today was the first day of lecture, Dr Heng let us go after 2 hours ++ lectures.
My mind was fresh for the first two hours. Hmm. and then......... understand? 
So how am I gonna survive for the rest of the sem ?
And something sad to say is each of my sub takes at least 3 hours of lecture. 
DENG ~ I have to learn how to keep in good condition in class no matter how long the lectures will be right ? Have enough sleep perhaps ? I will try to do so ! 

Picture of the day since I am in the mood (=
Haha. Decided to wear lenses for this sem. 
My eyes are really getting smaller last sem ! 
* Btw, I am not blaming my specs okay ! * 


Jiang Jiang ~ Nice lenses right ? It's from FreshKon. 

Selca 2 - Hiao !
Last but not least, gonna show you guys my new love now !
Ceramic watch from Fossil. 
Thanks Mommy ! ^^ 



Oh yaya ! Before I forget, I wanna share my really FIRST loved ! 
Thanks Eada for sharing where to get this from Taiwan ! 
Mad love ! Della's new album, 好难得 is awesome ! ^^

LOL. My loved is inside the wrap. 
Jiang Jiang ! Got it all the way from Taiwan. 
Limited one with some free cosmetics ! 

1 好难得
2 不是你的错
3 差一步
4 野兽
5 一个人不可能
6 他还认不认得我
7 我还是一样
8 奇异果
9 偷偷的爱
10 不够勇敢
11 倒不如

Basically all are nice and the one highlighted are recommended by me. 
I will post and share more about her album next time k ! 

K laa. Bye bye guys !
Gonna enjoy my first week before busy life starts.
I'm looking forward to the Cameron trip this weekend. (= 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers