Friday 24 August 2012

Bye bye holidays ! T.T

Helloha I am here again to share my current life.
Hmm my holidays are coming to the end. Less than 3 days left ! Oh no !
Idk why my google chrome can't access into my account. Grr. Hate using this little thingy to blog. Eyes irritating -.-

Something sad to say is I am gonna sit for my test 1 next week. My god !
Haiz have to start my revision tmr PERHAPssss. Haha.
Anyway I do enjoy my hols. Spent most of the time on working and training. And badminton with cousin's at night. How great ?
I'm so happy to know those trainers from Korea and Taiwan. They are awesome. Haha. How I wish I could stay here for next whole week n skip classes just for spending time with them, gossiping, fooling each other and of course singing k is a MUST !!
And I really hope I do have the chance to go over their places by the end of this year. *finger crossed* hoping for cheap air tickets !

K laa. Shall stop here since my hair is already dried. Went for badminton just now. Healthy lifestyle ? Isn't it ? Haha.
Study life is gonna start soon.
Hoping for the best !
Aza Aza fighting ! Be a hardworking girl ok ! Don't mess up ur study !

Good night, my dear readers !

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers