Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye Bye 2011, Welcome 2012.

Hey guys, just a short update.
 Decided to blog the last entry before 2012 comes. 
Haha! 2011 is coming to the end in less than 30 mins. 
Just wanna summarize my life throughout the year!
I have finished my Foundation and I am a Degree student now.
Still at the same Uni. Knew lots of friends.
Thanks God for giving me a chance to meet my friendly classmates.
4 1/2 years to go. Life is hard but still gotta keep on moving!
I have to fight till the ends! Lots of to-do-lists next year! 
Have to settle it one by one! Aza aza fighting!
NEVER GIVE UP!! 

K laa, I am freaking tired.
But I am waiting for my aunty and cousins to come! 
Haha! Time for Mahjong again! 
Thanks someone for the gift.
The last present of 2011. Mad love! 

Let you guys see my 'shitty' face! haha! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WELCOME 2012!
I am looking forward! 
Hopefully is not THE END of the world! LMAO.
See you guys next year! 
2012 Huat arh! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers