Saturday 10 December 2011

THE END of my semester 1!

Here comes to the end of my sem 1 in Degree. 
Just ended my final exam. Phew!  
Say bye bye to all the disgusting subjects. Haha! 
I had a most suffer study week ever! Grr. 
Anyway, I have gone through it and what I have to do now is - ENJOYING my hols to the max! 
I hope to pass every subjects, I am not greedy, just hoping for pass! ('= 
May God Bless me~ Guan Yin Ma bobi, Allah bobi, Jesus bobi! 


By the way, I wanna thanks my classmates who help me throughout the sem!
Thanks Ethan for teaching me, you are a great tutor! haha! 
Thanks my study gang who always 'digest' the book with me! 
Really appreciate much much ya! Without you guys, I won't be able to get through it!
Thanks my dearest Zabo too, Jacqueline! My best neighbour ever! 
Shit, please ignore my puffy eyes and round face! >.<
Thanks my besties too, Vlyn, Pika & Bing! 
Buddies forever! <3 
Okay, exactly one month of holidays is really not enough for me! >.< 
Gotta spend it wisely, occupy with shopping and shop till broke with sis! haha! 
And I will keep updating my dear blog! Will re-post everything which is in my draft now! 
I am gonna be an active blogger again!! Be my follower if you like my blog ('=

*I am in the process of packing my stuffs! Gonna check out for room changing!!
 Excited man! Gonna stay with my sister next sem! oh yes! 
 Still staying in the same block, same level but different room! I love Block S laa! 
 But the problem is, too many stuffs in my room & I don't know where to place it! 
 Stupid AO, don't allowed me to put my stuffs in my new room =.= 
 Fine, I have more than 6 boxes now including 20 pairs of shoes! haha! 
 20 pairs of shoes are amazing! Over 100 outfits! And 3 boxes of books! 
 Can you imagine how pack is my room now? LOL.
 I have to put my things separately now. Ish. Stupid management. =.= 
 But anyhow is worth it! Cz I am gonna stay in a new environment! XD
 I am LOOKING forward to my new room! SHIOK! *

K laa, stop here and gonna continue to pack my stuffs! 
And gonna spend my very last dinner with my buddies at Inti! 
Last semester for Vlyn and Bing! Gonna miss you guys much! )'=
And I start to miss my classmates dy! Haha! See you guys in one month later!

My CUTE + SAMPAT + HIAO classmates! 



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers