Sunday 27 May 2012

Home Sweet Home

Feel great to be at home. 
Don't feel like going back to the jungle >.<
Argh. Final comes faster pls.
I want my holidays.
Seriously can't stand it anymore. 


Oh yes. Bro and cute cousins are coming back next week !
My holidays will be full of happiness ! 
Happy-ing ~~~ 


Last but not least, hope to see Della soon !
Can't wait for her new album !
Since I couldn't get her album at M'sia,
should I ask my friend to get for me from Taiwan ?
Am I mad ? No right ? haha. 
Love you, Della Ding Dang. 
You are awesome ! 
Why you so pretty ? 




K laa. Gonna stop here.
My eyes are so heavy. @.@ 
Can't wait for my new look tomorrow. 
Guess what ? hehe.. 
I am gonna try on the latest technique from Korea for my so called 3D eyebrow !
How cool ? Cz it's painless unlike the usual embroidery ! 
And I can just 'erase' it easily without pain if it doesn't suit me !
Haha ! Will share my feeling after I did it ! 


p/s : 
Feel happy for mom and sis. 
Finally they get their Samsung Galaxy Note. 
Pink one, limited edition some more. 
But ehem ehem, I still prefer mine. 
I am a superb awesome fan of Apple. Whee ~




















Good night, my dear blogders ! *'-'*

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers