Sunday 6 May 2012

May 2012

What the fuck. Time flies and Time no flies? lol.
May, why u come so fast? June, why don't u come even faster than May? 
Grr. Dilemma. 
I hate May because of the hectic weeks which are full of tests and quiz ><
I love June because finally is my turn to rest. Sem break comes faster pls ><


I'm at mom's salon now. Staring at the road outside there.
It's raining now. No customers. Most of them ffk due to raining I guess.? 
Outside weather cold. Inside the salon sitting under the air-cond is even GG.
Looking at my herb notes, deng~ feel like jumping from the building. 


Gonna have my quiz on coming Wed and Thurs.
There will be only two kinds of marks. Either zero or full marks. Deng~
What if I were careless and destroy what I have done right now?
Wah~ God bless me pls. Let me pass my quiz. It contributes some in my final. 
Btw, I had a crazy April, last month.
Haha. No one knows except my girl, YiiHuey. 
I was like back to my foundation's life as what Ks said.
I bet you couldn't know what I have done !
I will keep it inside my heart and I think I will share in some day when I am crazy again?
K laa, gonna stop here. 
Bro is coming back next month.
Can't wait to see his ugly face ! 
And my lovely cousins too ! Ally & Zac.
Wish me luck peeps ! 
Haha ! Ugly me ! 



I love u, Della ! 
Your concert was awesome ! 
Can't wait for your new album, 好难得 !



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers