Friday 26 August 2011

Happy Birthday to my forever sis, Wednes Kiu.

Happy 22nd Birthday to my best sis, Wednes Kiu. 
Sorry for not celebrating with you this year. )'=
Anyway, my current blog will be your biggest present ever! 
The memories between you and me and Flower Department are uncountable.
Firstly, I will introduce you to my blog readers.
She is my best sister. 
I met her during my beauty course at EWI.
And we formed a gang - Flower Department.
The aunty with Black uniform is the oldest lady in FD.
Her name is Michelle aka 包菜花.
My best sisters! 

I will start from last year, 25.08.2010 - Trader Hotel,Sky Bar.
Your 21st birthday, it was awesome.
The best birthday party at fantastic bar with sweetest sisters!
Pretty & Sexy.
You are always my beloved sis. 
Sweet~~
Flower Department.
From left : Day, Me, Michelle, Wednes, Wendy & Jasmine.
Now, let us flash back to 2009 and 2010.
Wednes, do you still remember the first place we went? 
Haha, I hope you still remember.
Nah, we went somewhere (i forgot) for kites!
And we went for steamboat at Kepong.

We went to KLCC too! 
For LV, Channel, Burberry, Coach, Gucci, Prada purposes right? 
Haha, that was the first time I knew those branded bags. lol


We went to Teluk Gong for seafood too!

Dinner at Taipan with you and ahtian.

One of our favourite pastime - Badminton.
Do we look like Olympic Players? haha!
Cameron Highland - 2010.
We do love DURIAN.
Malacca.

Pavillion - Christmas 2009.

My 18th birthday at Puchong Neway.

Genting Highland

Our favourite food : 
1. 面对面 
2. Snowflake 
Our favourite classroom.
Haha! I think I do miss out some photos.
I hope you will like it ('=
Happy Birthday again and I hope you can always be a happy girl.
Remember, I love you. Flower Department loves you.
We should plan for next vacation soon.
Sister forever, I am glad to have you. 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers