Saturday 20 August 2011

My blog is so dead

Yeah, finally I got some time to blog during the weekend at home.
 nah.. My blog is so dead, so DEAD. 
Time flies.
6th week of my degree's life.
Life is busy, full of assignments. (hmm, at least I am not feeling lifeless??)
Test 1 will be coming soon, probably after the break.
Have to spend my time wisely during the break. Haha!
But I know the one week break will end up with working instead of studying! 

Just a short intro of my course mates.
25 of us. Shim Ni left us, and Shu Qi is leaving soon which I don't wish. )'=
And probably left 23 of us. Well, we have to study, eat and play together for 5 years!
Can you imagine how long will it be? Hmm, let's count it.
5 x 365 days per year = 1825 days.
1825 days - sem break - public hols =  ~1580 days.
Haha! And 5 years later, I will be 25 years old. Oh my shit. >.<
Okay. It's just the beginning, and we have to keep moving on. 
同学们,加油啦!我们行的!
I will post our class photos here after the white coat ceremony. ('=
Oh yeah my dear course mates :
*Thanks for giving me such a nice nick name, remember, you know and I know. That's it!*
Okay, before I end my very first blog in Aug, jiang jiang! 
A photo of a pretty girl and a handsome boy.
I took this before my bro left. 
Alright, I am gonna stop here.
I have quiz on the following Mon and Thurs.
Tons of assignments. 
I have to stop. Off my lappy, and concentrate on my book, and NOT FACEBOOK.
Haha! I will try to blog whenever I am free.
Bye bye guys! 



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers