Saturday 27 August 2011

My brand new Template!

Hey guys, this my current template. 
Chicky chicky flowers flowers template, haha! 
It seems like more suit for a child rather than me! Haha!
But I just like the way it looks simple and neat. 
Hmm, I realized there is a bad thing for this template after I removed the previous one,
I couldn't change the colour and size of the font. Grr..
It's annoying me. )'= Because I prefer a bigger font for my sidebar. 
And my header, it's green font and couldn't be changed, my goodness!
Anyway, I am lazy to find for a new template right now.
Haha! I am trying best to edit and edit and edit to make it PERFECT!
Looking for more gadgets for my blog, any recommendations? 
Leave me a comment ya if yes. Aligato! 





0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers