Thursday 21 July 2011

I am back!

Hey guys! I am back in action, haha!
Sorry for not updating frequently.
Firstly, my life is busy and secondly Inti's Wi-Fi sucks! 
Every time when I feel like to blog, and the internet system down. Grr..
Well, I am back to home now, need not to worry for the internet. *wink*

I am gonna summarize my current life.
Wake up early in the morning, go to class, lunch, class again,
stay in library while waiting for dinner, lepak-ing somewhere else, back to room at 10pm, 
do some personal stuffs and get into bed at around 12am.
then it repeated again and again.

My mind is still blur now, lack of sleep I think.
My head is like spin clockwise and spin anti-clockwise non-stop!
You get what I meant? It means that I feel dizzy right now. LOL!
My lame jokes! haha!

Between, I will try to upload some photos in this few days.
Leow Shu En, your pretty pictures gonna be here soon! Hehe!
Watch out ya! haha! 

I miss my cousins Zac & Ally.
They are back to their home which are far far far away from M'sia. >.<


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers