Friday 1 July 2011

KK Trip - Part 2


Alright guys, I am back.
Here is my part 2 of my KK trip.
The 2nd day of my trip.
Hmm, I wanna mention something first before I start.
I forgot the name of those places that I went that day.
I am so sorry, I slept like a sleeping beauty during the whole day in bus. (‘=
Didn’t pay attention at the tour guide again, haha!

We went to Kota Kinabalu (not for climbing purpose) that day.
We stopped at the hillside I think. Haha~
I love the weather. Not so hot and not so cold. ‘ngam ngam ho’!
Will start with my family picture 1st.
Jiang jiang jiang jiang…
My handsome dad, pretty mom, two naughty siblings and me!


Lim’s family. Pretty da gu, humor gu zhang, SHORTY Jia Min and my 'lebih' bro to replace Lim Chia E who was studying hard at Inti and couldn't join us!

Leow’s family. Funny er gu & gu zhang, COLD BLOODED Sam, Si Sampat Shu En.

Pretty me & Handsome bro. LOL

The two men in my home. ('=

With lovely kids. 

I think you hardly can see the hilltop of Kota Kinabalu.
 Due to the mist most probably.

Between, I have bought some souvenirs from there as well.




 Then we went to somewhere else.
Ehem, I am lazy to type it one by one.
So guys just enjoy the photos k.
I bet you will like it, LOL!

the sexy lady~
she can't live without SUN BLOCK!
('=
Shu En, the sot plug girl.
JiaMin, she's gonna leave us soon. 
I love this damn much!
Weirdo weirdo~
Yee Chin, mom's staff.
Patticia.
Mom's staff, Kim.
Cute ally & Stupid bro

After that, we had our lunch at ‘bla bla’ restaurant.
Can you see my ally? It's so perfect! 


After lunch, we headed to Taman ‘ bla bla’ and canopy walk.
I picked some nice and special pictures only ya.
We were asked to pay RM5 before going in for each camera.
Haha, and of course I was the one who are being paid for the sake of taking their pictures! 
It’s my pleasure to be their ‘cameraman’. (‘=
RM5 is damn worth it you know! We took hundreds of pictures inside the jungle!






Then we went to hot spring or so called “air panas”?
There’s so called a ‘VIP’ room for those who don’t wanna share the pool with others. RM15 per room. Consider cheap I think cz one room is max for 4 person.
I didn’t join them. I was soaking my legs in the public pool with mom’s stuffs outside there. 
It’s kinda disgusting cz it was not so clean since it is the public one.
Anyway, ‘cin cai’ laa. 
 As long as I could get the natural sulphur and don’t know what from the hot spring, that’s it!
Jiang jiang! Here’s the pictures!

I love my shorty + fatty legs! ('=
Wiu-Wiutt! Haha~ 

After the hot spring, we took 2 hours plus journey to get back to the apartment.
Dinner and shopping that night.
I get myself a pair of sun-glasses from Vincci.


Okay, I think that’s all for my Part 2.
Part 3 is coming out soon
Part 3 will be most probably all sampat photos from me & Shu En.
Haha! You couldn't imagine how horrible are we!. 
Thanks for reading guys!
Be my follower if you like my blog! ('= 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers