Monday 27 June 2011

KK Trip - Part 1


Sorry for late update guys, I am quite busy recently.


My daily routine
Wake up at 8.30am.
Breakfast with cousins.
Work at 10am.
Then dinner with family at 7pm.
Then go home, then supper at 10pm.
Then go to bed at 12am.
And so I hardly find a time to blog.

Okay, so now I am gonna share the photos from my trip to KK.
But not all the photos laa, I took nearly 1000 photos during the 3 days.
Let’s come a picture before going to the airport.

I did pedicure myself before going to KK.
Woke up at 3.30am to get ready.
I love my eyebrow *'-'*
My flight to KK was at early in the morning, 6.40am.
My family departed from Senai airport where else I departed from KLIA with Shu En's family.
Random photo shoot at KLIA. 

In the washroom. 
Ignore my eye bags, thank you ('=
Thanks bro for the headphone. 
Nice view.
Random picture.
~Emo-ing~
My breakfast in the airplane. 
('=
the top view of Sabah
Okay, we reached KKIA (KK International Airport) around 9am++.
And we met the other group of people from Senai.
I saw a man hanging a card with ‘Welcome to KK, Soh Family’.
And the man was our tour guide throughout the trip.
And then, here come to our day.

Me & ally in the bus.


she said, argh~ 

First Day – Snorkeling at Mamutik Island and Manukan Island






Oh my gosh~
The sea water was so damn clear.
I couldn’t control myself.
Once I reached the island, I rushed to the changing room.
Get the swim suit from Q’nie.
Applied damn thick sun-block all over my body esp FACE!
Then get the snorkeling set from the tour guide.
And jumped into the sea, ignored how strong was the sun!
And I really had fun with my dearest cousins!


Oh yeah, under the sun ('=






Me & Queenie (Mama's staff)
Me & Patticia. (Mama's staff)
Oh yeah~ We are 'cowgirl'. LOL
With snorkeling set.
My handsome bro. 
Daddy, Ally and me. 
Me & ally again.
Ahha~ speechless. 
Heading to the other island.
3 flowers. 
I like my ugly face.


Really enjoyed the time at the beach! (‘=
Don’t feel like going back to the town. )’=
We went back to the apartment after dinner.
I stayed with sis and mom’s staffs in one unit.
Most of us did the same thing that night.
....................................
...........................
......................





Yeah, that’s right!
We did hydrating masque to restore back the H2O in our skin!
And we did repairing masque to repair our cells due to sun damage.
As a beautician, taking good care of our skin is a must.
So, bring masque along whenever you are.
You will love it very much! 




And yeah, Happy belated birthday to my aunty, Miss Soh Poh Lin!
We gave her a surprise! 
Hope she will become prettier and younger when I see her again next year!

Okay, that’s the part 1 of my KK trip.
Will continue my part 2 soon.
Be right back guys!

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers