Saturday 18 June 2011

KK, here I come ('=

Yeah, KK here I come.
Finally is my turn to go for a vacation with family and relatives.
My cousin and siblings are so excited, they are going for snorkeling. 
But I don't want. I don't want get tan skin. Haha! 
So, I am bringing laptop. Gonna finish my Hong Kong drama.
There are a few dramas which I am addicted now.
點解阿Sir係阿Sir, 怒火街头, 洪武三十二, 花花世界花家姐.

My parents said I am crazy.
Everybody is going to enjoy their hols at KK, but I am a weirdo.
I am not gonna do anything expect for drama. 
And of course, camwhoring. ('= 
I am a weirdo, I am a weirdo and I wanna be a weirdo!!

Okay, I got my results. 
As what I expected. Haha. 
I am not that greedy, I am satisfied with the results. 
Except for chem, I thought I could get it better.
Left a bit to go for what I want.
Well, it's over!  ('= 
Congrats to 1V2 who passed all the subjects!


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers