Thursday 16 June 2011

My handsome brother and cousin

Okay guys, just wanna introduce my leng zai bro and cousin to you all.
 My bro just came back from US. 
He gonna spend his two months of summer break at M'sia. 
He is more mature now compared to last year. ('=
My parents are so happy about that! 
Nah.. Have a look at him!
He's 17 years old. The youngest one among siblings. 
 He has a baby face with some PIMPLES. ('= 
and both of us kinda look alike, as in both of us look chubby! 

OMG, SYZ, I beh tahan u, like to act cute! haha!
Do we look alike? Some people say YES!
He's an illegal driver in M'sia. shhh...
He doesn't have a driving license here. 

So, my brother is handsome right? 
I think he will love me more after he read my blog. 
As he always say he's the handsome type. LOL!

All right, I will introduce my handsome cousin now. 
His name is Eugene. ('= 
I looked funny! 
Smile ('= 
Okay, that's all for today!
Lots of things to blog, will update as soon as possible!
If you do like my blog, be my follower ya.
It is an easy task.
Firstly, click my blog, and look at the right sidebar,
there's a 'follow' button, just click in.
And enter your email address if you already have a Google account,
if not just sign up one! That's it!  Super Duper Easy! 
Thank You Very Much! 

p/s : I heard that results will be out tomorrow,
which meant I can check it later at 12am?
Wish me good luck please! ('=


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers