Tuesday 14 June 2011

12.06.2011 - Dinner at Yong Peng

All right, will start my blog with my picture 1st. 

IDK why my eyes looked so 'swollen' )'=

Okay, I was not in good condition that night. 
Due to insufficient sleep at the night before in Inti.
Plus I traveled all the way from Nilai to Johor the next day.

Attended Cai Fong's wedding dinner at Yong Peng. 
She's one of my mama's stuff.
My mama didn't manage to attend, 
because she hurts her backbone few weeks ago. 

Okay, back to the topic.
We started our journey around 5.30pm.
Thanks Cherlyn for fetching us!
We reached Yong Peng around 6.10pm.
And I forgot what's the name of the restaurant. ==
Somewhere nearby the KFC ( Rose's favourite, haha! )


They started the dinner punctually, I like it so much!
It began around 6.30pm.
I am kinda lazy to write, so just let the pictures talk ('= 
But I missed out some of dishes as I was busy taking photo for them.
And sorry for the poor skills, I was not in the mood that day to take pic!


1st dish, 'leng pan' which is my favourite ('=
Ini ialah 'shark-fins' 
I knew it is a fish, but I don't know the name. ROFL~
My favourite too, Udang-Udang 
I forgot to take the picture before they grabbed it. >.<
It ended with a chocolate ice-cream!
Me & Queenie
Me & Cherlyn
Okay, 3 ladies together! 
The lovely couple! and the one beside me is Nicky. 
A group photo. Not all the Ivy & I stuffs were there! 
My pretty Cai Fong! 
Okay, I think that's all for that night. 
Congrats to Cai Fong again! 
Stay happy with your new life! 
And I am gonna end my blog with another picture of me again! 

Seriously, I love fake lashes! 


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers