Sunday 12 June 2011

I am Back ♥ ♥

 Guys, I am back ('= 
So many to blog but don't know where to start.
I will post it one by one after this. 

 Exams ended, it was a torturing week.
The exams were PRETTY hard. 
Couldn't finish in time for Stat and Maths.T.T
The results will be out on COMING Friday. 
wow~WoW~ WOW~ 

My study week sucks till max! 
Bio, Chem, Bio, Chem And Still BIO and CHEM. >.<
14 chapters for Bio and 14 chapters for chem. 
(Am I right? Not sure for the figure dy. I am super absent-minded)
Phew~~ Time moved damn slow during my study week.

And finally I can say bye-bye to my notes already! 
As you can see at below,
My NOTES and PAST YEAR PAPERS!
Killed millions of my brain cells! >.<


Bio, Chem, Stat & Math. T.T
Excluding my text books. 


Between,
I wanna say thank you to all my "best friends".
They helped me lots during my study week.

♡ My Thank You List 

1. Chicken Essence from BRANDS
I took one everyday before my exam! It boosted up my spirit!
2. All the junk foods + can drinks 
3. McDonald's Spicy Chicken Mac Deluxe. (LARGE)
( I took it at least twice a week )
4. Cup noodles which made me energetic during midnight.
5. Alarm clock. ( I hate you sometimes though! )

I couldn't pay much attention IF I study without them!
Thanks again! Arigato! ありがとう!
And what I get from them ARE....
PIMPLES and uncountable fats that I am gaining ('= 

Haha! How dare am I? I lost my image!
Or I memang no image? Maybe.. haha! 

I need facial treatmentsss, and slimming programme! Haha!
Mama please save your daughter! >.<
Will promise to keep fit during the holidays! hehe! 


Oh yaya, I got the last "can" glass from McDonald. 
...........................
................
Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang!

GREEN ONE  ('= 

My collection. 3 will be enough for me I think. ('= 
And now...
My Mini Cleo! 
I got this from one of the bookstalls in Midvalley. 
Mine was lost about two weeks ago.
And they came out with the limited edition, MINI CLEO. 
Thanks God! I was freaking excited when I saw it!
I love CLEO much!  ♥ ♥ 
CLEO CLEO CLEO, I LOVE YOU. 
Nah, Limited Edition with MINI CLEO.    ♥ ♥
p/s : Annie, you want the voucher from CLEO right? 
Can I pass it to you when I see you again at Inti? 

Okay guys, it's almost 3am now.
Time to brush teeth and off to bed! 
Will be leaving from Inti tomorrow morning by taxi. 
I will miss my friends here. 
Take care and Keep in touch. 
See you guys again soon! 


ATTENTION TO SOH YONG ZHOU!
Welcome back to Malaysia. 
 I am coming back home soon!
I miss you sial! 
You owe me something! 
 ♥ ♥ My present!  ♥ ♥

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers