Friday 17 June 2011

Funny Blood Test ('=

Funny Blood Test 

I had my blood test with siblings this morning.
This is my 2nd blood test in my life.
I had my 1st blood test almost 3 years ago.
I show you guys my pic to make my title clearer.
Get ready?
1, 2, 3.
Have a look at my bloody hands.
....................
............
........
.....



Look at the red circles above.
Normal people takes only 5 minutes to complete the blood test.
I am the odd one, I took 30 minutes. 
So as you can see, there are 4 holes on my both hands now. =.=
They injected four times to collect enough blood. 
Oh my godness. T.T
Yeah, "they", there were two nurses did it for me. haha~
They said my blood vessels are not clear.
Cause them hard to find. 
My siblings and MOM kept laughing at me. OMG~
I was the 1st one who went in and I took the longest time. 
Everyone there stared at my hands. LOL~
Well, you people see,
 I spent RM90 for the blood test with 4 needles, 4 cottons & 4 drops of anti-septic. 
You people spend RM90 with ONLY 1 needle, 1 cotton & 1 drop of anti-septic!!
Haha~ I gained something extra ('=
And the best thing is my wound get swollen now, how great!
I am going to KL tomorrow, and heading to KK early in the Sunday morning.
Going for a holiday with family and relatives.
Few years ago, I love beach.
I can spend my whole day under the big sun.
Today, I am hiding from the sun.
I don't wanna get tan kin. 
I will bring sunblock and sunglasses but not umbrella.
Because umbrella is for my mama and aunties! Haha!
As the youngsters nowadays don't like to bring it along too.
Okay, gonna end it with picture again! 


Picture of the day - 17.06.2011
Allyson, one of my cousins from US.
Oh ya, before I forget.
I wanna wish my dearest Miss Goh Yen Bing,
A very Happy Birthday!
She was my Chemistry teacher .
A very strict yet funny teacher.
Thank you so much ah goh and I get an A for chem in SPM.
You know laa, I didn't pay much attention in study.
You were the one who forced me! ('=
I found this!! N years ago, when I was form 4 i think.
I looked stupid. ('= 
Okay guys, I will be back soon.Stay tuned! Be my followers!  ('=

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers