Saturday 28 May 2011

❤❤ Last Day of my Foundation ❤❤

Can't stop myself from taking pic! winks~
1V2..!! Where's Mr Aung? Can you spot? Haha!
1V2 with funny pose! ('=
With our Miss Kalai. (Future Dr. Kalai?)


Okay, I am not gonna talk much and let the photos tell! 
Hehe! As you can see, I combined few photos in one.
This is due to too many photos have been taken,
and I am lazy to upload one by one! Haha! 
I think I have downloaded most of it from Facebook.
Thanks people who tagged me one by one!
Arigato ! ありがとう! 
Enjoy the photos!! Will introduce my classmates to you guys! 


1. "Ku-Ling", my friend from business class 
2. my beloved LiWenn 3. Philane/Xiao Fei Lin 
4.my ji mui,Vivian 5.sampat ji mui, ROSE/choy yuen
1. All the girls from 1V2      2. Again, 3 of us
3. Another pose of us    4. All the ladies~~~~
1. Connie,  born in 29th Nov 1992. Haha!  2. Mata 'Sepek'
3. Mr Jinn Chuan  4. The handsome boy, Derrick
1. Again, Mr Jinn Chuan
2 & 3. De Sheng, the smart boy in our class! ('=
1. T1, Tee How.  2. Jinn Chuan   3. T2, Ker Wei
4. Yap, Guna & Tamil. I am the odd one. 
1. Can you understand what were we gonna tell? That's 1V2..!
2. Saras  3. My darling, Santhya or Sandy  4. Atiqah
Haha! This is our most handsome lecturer, Mr Aung!!! 
1. We were trying to against the POWER from them! Argh!
2. Ashley/ Jing fang   3. My bio lecturer, Miss Leong
1. We were frightened by the GIANT! HAHA!
2. Mr Yap Jun Yen   3. Aku punya Miss Kalai ('=
1&2. Funny yet Naughty Guna + Tamil.
3. The shy boy, Eng Wei  4. Zong Hong  5. Mr Dota? Ram.


Nice photo shooting right? haha!

Thank you very much to all the camera man! Especially Mr Derrick. ('=
1V2 are always the BEST.
Friendship forever. All the best to our future! 
Most importantly we must KEEP IN TOUCH ya!  
I love 1V2! I will keep all the memories of you guys in my mind forever!

Bear in mind my friends :
"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. 
It's about who came, and never left your side... "

Thanks for being my classmates and friends throughout the year! 
Friends for life! 
And of course thanks to all my lecturers who taught me in Foundation!
Wan Ying appreciated lots!
Terima Kasih banyak banyak banyak! 



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers