Friday 6 May 2011

Home Sweet Home

Yeah, I am back to home.
❤  Home Sweet Home 
Tiring week. Sigh.
I was busy like mad for test, assignments and reports.
Stayed in library almost everyday till night. )'=

Another test is coming soon.
Biology, the toughest subject in this semester.
Because I am not that good in memorizing. T.T
Thanks Mr. Aung for postponing the Math test. Phew~
Haiz. Finished chem test and I have to reset my brain.
No more amine, amide, carbohydrate, lipid and protein.
Need to key in human body systems and stupid plant topics. 
Gosh. Help me please! 
Does anyone know how to upgrade my brain storage up to 1Terabyte?
I need more space to digest in all the topics!

Between, what should I do during this weekend?
Study? Definitely NO NO NO!
Eat non-stop? Absolutely YES!
Do housework? Forced to say YES! Because my maid went back dy! T.T
Anyway, gonna go for a facial in mom's salon this few days!
Break outs + Dark eye circles = TERRIBLE
K laa. Gonna stop here, will update more after this! 
Thanks for reading! ('= 



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers