Thursday 19 May 2011

My Busy Thursday


Let's talk about the night before English presentation.
I feel the hunger in the midnight.
~I think I have used up all the glucose to think for my presentation. lol~
I had no idea what to eat. 
End up, cup noodles and Ribena save my stomach..
And I went to bed at around 1am. 
(my dark eye circles are getting more obvious.. sighing)

Well, I woke up at 7am to go through my presentation slides.
But I think I spent most of the time on the Internet rather than my slides. wink~ 
Get myself prepared in 30 min.
I put on a simple make-up and dressed up with my formal attire. 

I love make-up but I hate to remove make-up! Haha!

Okay, my busy day started with English Presentation at 9am.
Quite satisfied with our group presentation. 
Then, statistic replacement class from 10am-12pm.
We left the class around 11.30am and headed to McDonald for lunch. 
We are good students, left the class without informing the lecturer! How great!

My RM15.30 lunch set. Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe!
 My Pink Cocacola "Can" Glass 
My Best sister, ViVian 
Another Best yet 'sampat' sister,
Choy Yuen aka Rose.
Went back to college again around 1pm.
Math class started from 1pm-2pm. 
We were doing revision and fooling around. Haha!
Then then then, I suffered for the next 4 hours!
We had bio lecture and bio lab from 2pm-6pm. T.T
Oh my gosh, can you imagine that?
Plus, we were asked to finish our report by 6pm. @#$%^&
Nah, we were still able to finish it at the end! 
The last report for this semester, I really enjoy the moment when we were busy copying each others' report and combining all in our own report! IT IS NOT CHEATING! 
Haha! It shows that we are willing to share! I am proud of my classmates!
After 6pm, we continued for our chemistry assignment at dining hall.
I was totally exhausted! My mind was blur for the first 30 min. >.<
Anyway, I am still happy with the outcomes! 
I have to admit that we are creative sometimes! LoooL!
Okay, time to sleep! Good night guys! 
My sweet sweet home, I will be back soon! 
Can't wait to lye on my MOST comfortable pinkish bed! 

Haha. My collection. I am waiting for the last colour, GREEN.






0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers