Thursday 12 May 2011

Time for Exfoliant and Masque!

I feel so good after the bio test.
But the test was pretty hard!
Spent few days to read it yet still couldn't memorize all! 
Well, forget about it! It's not important for me anymore! 
Will put more effort for the final. ('=

Between, I will be having my last test next week.
And after two more weeks, it comes to the end of semester!
Final is COMING soon! Gonna spend my time wisely during the study break!

Oh! Time flies! 
Have to decide where to continue for my Degree already!
Must cherish the time being with my friends! No much time left! )'=
Feel so sad lar! Haiz! 

Okay okay.. Back to my topic..
Hmm.. My skin is damn terrible due to the tests!
Not enough sleep cause my dark eye circles!
Stress cause my break-outs!
And constipation cause my skin tone look even worst!
Nah.. You see.. I did my exfoliant before putting on face masque!

I am pretty ugly ('=

Well, after removing the exfoliant, I put on masque!
Not gonna share my photo on masque!
It's so scary! Haha! 
And my skin is so supple now! 
I feel good again! Yuhoo!!! 

For your info, exfoliation is an important step to maintain a healthy skin!
It is advised to do it at least once a week.
And after exfoliant or so called scrub, add on masque will get a better effect!
Your skin will absorb 80% or more of your products after exfoliating!
Trust me! This is what I did since I was form 4! 
It really works! 
For oily or congested skin, you are advised to do scrub twice a week.
(But it has to depend how strong is your exfoliant ya!)
Put double masques after each exfoliation! 
Double masques means apply an oil control masque at first then follow by hydrating masque! 
It will control your sebum level and maintain your skin hydration!

All right. I will stop here! Gonna have a nice weekend! ('=
I will share more on my next post about the steps of maintaining healthy skin!
Stay tuned guys! 





0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers