Friday 27 May 2011

24.05.2011 - Chemistry Presentation ๑۩۩.. ..۩۩๑


~Randomness~

Me And Rose.
Can you see how 'pro' are we? haha~
1. Miss Kalai, my chem lecturer  2. Atiqah
3. Philane  4. Liwenn  5. Connie
Best sisters! Vivian & Xiao Yun Yun

First of all, sorry for the late update.

Was really busy for the past few days plus I was sick.
I have a lot of things to blog. But don't know where to start from.
Haha. So guys, please visit my blog as often as you can. ('=

Okay, the photos above were taken last Tuesday.
We were the 1st group to present.
Very happy with the presentation.
We really did a great job! Thanks again my teammates! 
Choy Yuen, Vivian, Atiqah & Mr Yap Jun Yen.
I have learned lots of things with you guys! 
Terima Kasih again laa!! ('=
Between, I am still waiting for the coursework marks.
Well, I guess my marks for chem and bio will 'cukup makan' only. 
I will study hard for FINALS! 
Fighting, xiao yun yun & vivian! Hearts you girls lots!






0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers