Saturday 30 April 2011

The Precious 'one hour' at Nilai Sushi King

1st Tower - 28 plates
2nd Tower - 18 plates
Gonna have a short update before I go to bed.
I am meeting up with my family at KL this coming weekend.
 Is gonna be an awesome weekend.
Because I will spend the time with them in Shopping Mall! 
Haha! I am starting to think what to buy already laa!!! 

Yesterday was the last day of promotion in Sushi King. 
Super 'dai' promotion. RM2 per any plate for the 1st hour spending there.
Honestly, I am the type of 'aunties-aunties' who like to take advantages. LOL!
So, as a typical 'aunty', I will eat as much as I can until my stomach BURST!
 
Nah.. As you can see, we ate 46 plates in one hour.
I think I ate 13 plates out of 46. Hehe!
And I added on a scoop of ice-cream after my meal.
WOW~ Super Duper FULL! 
And I think I won't be eating Sushi for some time. Haha!

So my dear friends, don't be so GREEDY next time!
Haha! Don't be a typical 'aunty' like me! LOL! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers