Monday 18 April 2011

Hot Weather

The weather is extremely HOT right now. >.<
Pity my little cute cactus. 
I forgot to keep it inside my room and let it under the sun for 4 hours. 
Nah.. Have a look at it..  A bit 'senget' already. )'=
Haiz.. How careless am I.. >.<

 ✿ My Little Cute Cactus 
Let's talk about the English test just now. 
It's pretty hard, not enough time to look through it again. grr.. 
Just simply 'threw' whatever stuffs I knew into my answer sheets. T.T
I guess I will score lesser marks than test 1. Alhamdulillah! 

Okay. I think I have to focus on my math test 2. It's freaking HARD. >.<
See.. I just borrowed the pretty thick text book from library.
Haha.. I am hardworking right? So please stop saying I am lazy okay!

Super Heavy Math Text Book =.=
I am gonna burn midnight oil for this few days to digest all the formulas. >.<
All the best to myself! Stop wasting your time. Time is MONEY. LOL!

 Oh ya! Important announcement! Attention attention!!

Della Ding Dang is coming to my college tomorrow, can't wait to see her.
I have bought her album ❤ 
And I am listening to her songs right now. 

TO MY FRIEND : 
Li Fen, all the BEST tomorrow! Good luck yeah! Will shout for you tomorrow! 
GAMBATTE!!! AZA AZA FIGHTING! 

See you guys! Will be back to my blog again soon.



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers