Saturday 16 April 2011

Samsung Wave 2 Vs HTC Incredible S


Samsung Wave II

HTC Incredible S

Owh.. My mom is currently using Samsung Wave II.
It's a nice designed phone with Super Amoled Screen Technology.
HD video camera with 5 megapixels.
Oh my godness! I wish to have one too! )'=

But I am looking for HTC Incredible S.
Nah.. 8 Megapixels camera and HD camcorder.
The size is kinda smaller compared to Samsung Wave II.
It has more apps too! 

The price is pretty nice, RM1899. 
I was discussing with my mom just now.
She asked me to use my own money to get for it.
Hello, I am not that rich lor! =.=
I think I wanna ask for installment. lol..!!
Anyway, I am still considering which phone to buy..
Iphone4? HTC? 
or using back the old Sony Phone?
and save the money for shopping better?
Help me decide please! ('=



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers