Wednesday 20 April 2011

19.04.2011 - Historical Moment ❤❤


❤ 未来的情人 丁噹 
Oh yeah, here she is! I was crazy after her last night. Really M.A.D..! 
Queuing outside the hall since 6.20pm. 'People Mountain People Sea'.

Both of us are sweating >.< 
I was super duper pek cek because the weather is freaking HOT. Sweating non-stop. 
Get into the hall around 7pm. The singing competition started around 8pm I think.
My friend, Li Fen did a great job! I'm so proud of her! 
Shouted for her like crazy girl! haha~ 
Congrats ya! You are so sexy last night. Haha! 

Ding Dang started her performances around 11pm. 
She began with the song 一半.
All of her fans shouted non-stop (including me too).
She performed 4 songs all together including 很爱过,我爱他 & 踹來共.
We were so high man! wow! excited till the max! aaahhh~~ 

MY FM's DJ, Jym
The signing section started around 12am.
 My 1st experience wey, waiting for my idol to sign her album for me at the midnight. 

I  put on make-up for the sake of taking photo
with Ding Dang, but no chances at all! grr...
Me & Jacqueline
Me & Li Fen
Okay, it ended around 1.30am.
I did shake hand with Ding Dang twice! Let me recall back my conversation with Ding Dang.

Me : 丁噹,你长得很漂亮!
Ding Dang : 谢谢!
Me : 可不可以麻烦你在专辑写上青春美丽?
Ding Dang : 哦!好啊!没问题!
Me : 谢谢哦!还有祝你生日快乐!
Ding Dang : 谢谢你!
  
OMG OMG OMG! I am going mad soon!!!! 
You see my album!!!

Dear Wan Ying, 青春美丽
Hahaha! I am so excited when I stood in front of her!
She's so beautiful. Big eyes with blue lens, sharp nose, small face! 
Can't wait for her concert at Malaysia! 
Ding Dang, fast fast come hor! ❤ 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers