Thursday 28 April 2011

❤ Have Fun In Lab ❤

 ★  Aunties Club  ★ 
 this name is given by our lecturer, Miss Kalai.
 ★ Cindy & Rose 
 ★ Me & Vivian ★ 
★ Me & Philane 
★ My Dearest Lou Gong Zai, Li Wenn
★ Random 
You will never know how SMELLY it was 
Hi-5..!!
Thanks Tamil for creating this! 


★ My New Lens, it is supposed to be grey,But idk why it looks like black more ★

Sorry for late updating, I was busy for tests for the past few days.
Still got chem & bio test on the following weeks. Sighing~
Thanks so much for giving the post as a Chairman of Aunties Club. 
Thank you Ms Kalai & My beloved classmates. >.< 
We always have fun during chemistry lab, am I right?!
And we are always the noisiest one in lab for SURE. 
This is the reason why five of us can formed an Aunties Club. ('=
I am so glad to have such an awesome gang! Gossiping NON-STOP! 
And of course I am so proud to be the Chairman! LOL~
Anyway, we must cherish the time being together.
It's gonna be our last semester in Foundation. 
Aunties Club rockzzz! Sisters forever! 
Love you girls! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers