Sunday 17 April 2011

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ Pinkish Room ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Pinkish Room 1 
Pinkish Room 2
Pinkish Room 3
Pinkish Room 4
~I love Hello Kitty but I hate Cats~

oh dear! How wish I could have anyone of the pinkish rooms. )'=
Well, my room at home is really in pink.
Pink walls, Pink tables, Pink Cupboard, Pink Bed.
Can you imagine how PINK is my room? Haha~ 
BUT my room is not as NEAT & TIDY as those above. LOL!
I think I should show the photos to my future husband.
And tell him loudly, 
I WANT MY ROOM or should say OUR ROOM in PINK!
IF NOT, YOU PLEASE STAY OUTSIDE! haha!
Nah, I am always the overbearing one! ('=

Between, I am having two tests this week.
Don't know where to find my study mood, seriously.
I am just lazying around, spending my time on the internet.
No intention at all to go for my revision. Hehe! 
I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT, I AM SUPER DUPER LAZY RIGHT NOW! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers