Friday 22 April 2011

Lazy mode is officially turned on NOW...!!

I don't know why am I being so lazy recently. Haha! 
Eat, Sleep, Wake Up, Eat and Sleep back again.
I am totally in holiday mode, seriously! 
Life is awesome if without assignments, reports and tests.
But a student's life must fulfill with the conditions above right?
I have to admit that I am the laziest student in the world. Haha! 
Well, there will be lots of tests in the following weeks. 
Gonna sit for my Moral Final Exam on the coming Monday.
And then stat test will be on coming Wednesday.
Chemistry test on the 06th of May and Biology test on the 10th of May.
And I don't know  when will be the Math test. 
Wow.. it's gonna be a hectic life for me! weewiuutt!! 
I keep telling myself don't be so lazy but end up
 I still wasting my time on the unnecessary thingy.. Hahaha~ I am so proud of myself. 
 
Okay laa, gonna stop here.
 I still got loads of reports and assignments need to hand in tomorrow. 
See ya guys! Sayonara! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers