Friday 8 July 2011

Home sweet home

Is back to home again!!
It's 2am right now.
Everyone is sleeping peacefully.
I don't know why I am still in a so called 'HIGH' mood!
Okay, just wanna say something about my new life at Inti.
I can conclude that TCM-Traditional Chinese Medicine is pretty hard.
I have to put more effort and change the way I STUDY..!
No more 'ponteng' class, sleep early and wake up early,
Study more and play less of course, Eat less and exercise more!
I hope I can walk my talk. It's kinda impossible, right?
Well, I will try my very best!
And yeah, I met new friends too.

Such a big number of students in TCM.
Anyway, is really happy to get to know everyone of them. (:
Oh ya guys,
The format of my current post is different from the previous one.
I'm using my cousin's iPad now, and I couldn't change the format. Ish.
Can't wait for my papa's iPad!!! (=
Alright guys, gonna stop here 1st.
Will try to blog my part 3 of KK trip during weekends.
I hate assignments, argh!!!
P/s : I miss you girls, Rose,Vivian,Philane and my dearest Lou gong zai, Liwenn!! ):


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers