Thursday 7 July 2011

The warmest place ever with my dearest family!

The warmest place ever in my life!
I love being at home.
I love my parents.
I love my siblings.
I love my aunties and uncles.
I love my cousins.
I love my maid too, haha!

27.06.2011 - My day at home, no working, how great! 

Woke up without the noisiness of alarm clock.
How I wish I can sleep till 10am everyday!
Dear ally, she is wearing my specs.
My day at home was awesome.
Shu En and her mom came back from KL.
My mom was the chef that day. 
She seldom cook since she is busy with her work.
My mom's home-cooked is super duper fantastic + delicious. (saliva is dropping now..T.T)

Just wanted to summarize what we did that day.
I was busy capturing the every precious moment of my family esp my cousins.
Okay, let's start from this 1st.
Motorcycling around my housing area.

My two little cute cousins. 

My bro, with a serious look! haha!

Both of us with a ugly look! esp my bro!


 Jogging Jogging! 
Zac's turn! 
stupid bro's turn. Can't see his legs. He ran too fast! haha! 
Don't kill me ya Miss Soh Poh Lin.
I just posted this for fun! ('=
See, my bro and sis busy helping mom! 
My pro sis, Wan Xin.
And then, dinner time with all the delicious food~~ 

Yo~~ 
Smile~~
Soh Wan Xin
Leow Shu En.
Kevin Lim Chia E.
Carmine Lim Jia Min. 
Zac playing iPad.
My cutest cousin ever! 
Muscular bro, Soh Yong Zhou.
How delicious! Thanks mom! 
After dinner, 4 pretty girls went to chiong k. 
wow! 3 hours karaoke! awesome!

I love my family!
Lazy to blog so much.
Inti's line is really sucks! >.<
Enjoy guys! 


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers