Tuesday 5 February 2013

A.R.G.H

I m so speechless now. U know why.
I was so excited to blog last night and I did write a long essay with my pretty pic but at last didn't post it successfully. -.-
The reason is I accidentally deleted the post right before I click the button of 'PUBLISH'. Deng ~~
Fine. I will be more careful next time whenever I use smartphone to blog. Grr.

Okay. Let's have a short one now.
I am having acupuncture treatment at clinic now. Feel so sick + insomnia.
Wth I need to recover ASAP as CNY is just around the corner. Come on. And I need my good skin wey. So many pimples and irritating eye bags now.
I think I will have a good sleep tonight and no one can interrupt me. Yay !!

K. The end of my post.
I know what should do now.
Click 'DONE' and 'PUBLISH' !!

Bye my dear blogders !!
Today is my day !! It is a great one !! ^^

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers