Saturday 2 February 2013

my very first entry in 2013.

Oh yea, I have neglected my blog for such a long time. Tehee. 
Too many things happened recently and I completely understood that 'time is money'.
OMG 24 hours per day is not enough for me. I AM SERIOUS. T.T

Okay Firstly, I would like to introduce my online shop for u guys.
Okay, here's the link and kindly add me yea. 
http://www.facebook.com/case.aholic.37
I will accept your requests asap. And sorry that I didn't make it into a page >.<
My online shop is mostly selling nice casings for iPhone and Samsung's users.
As u can see that my choices of casings are unique comparing to outside. 
And no worries that u will bang ur cases with outsiders cz the quantity for each design are very LIMITED..!! Most importantly the price is average comparing to other online shops, I can guarantee..!! =) 
So, what u should do now is, click at the link above, sign in to ur FB account, add Case Aholic as ur friend, and I will accept ur request ASAP..! 
Do promote to ur friends as well k..! Thanks so much..! 

Secondly, haha, I am so happy that I now in semester 4 in my degree life which is year 2 students and gonna enter my 3rd year in real soon..!
I couldn't believe that I am still alive, haha!
I am nearer to the clinical now, OMG. I am quite blur sometimes if a patient were in front of me, and my brain will stop giving any signals. wth. 
This is not GOOD..! Gotta improve myself esp in theory parts.
It ain't an easy job when u are with a white coat, consulting a patient, taking their pulse, diagnosing the patient, thinking of what treatment to give. dear god, this is so tough. SIGH. I have to work harder now )":

Thirdly, hehe, hmm.. I am quite satisfied with my results last sem.
Heard some feedback and feeling uneasy, but I don't care. Haha.
As long as I am happy, the rest of bull shits are non of my business. *flip my hair* 
Haha and of course I will try to study harder lah this semester. *evil smile*

Lastly, I am enjoying my life now. No stress and full of fun..!
This semester is gonna be a greater one..!
Get to know a professor from China even though she's not teaching me.
Tadaahhh.. Here's the pic of us..! How sweet is she..!


Sad to say that she's heading back to China tmr and probably gonna meet her again next year. 保重啦 史教授!一路顺风!后会有期!

K laa, I shall stop here and continue my work in salon.
CNY is just around the corner and salon is busy..!!
I will be back soon..! Bye dear readers ! 

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers