Saturday 17 September 2011

Happy Birthday, my dearest mama!

16.09.2011 - my dearest mama's birthday = Malaysia Day. XD
I would like to thanks all the Malaysians for celebrating my mom's birthday. lol

Jiang Jiang, gonna show you guys this photo.
This photo was taken by my cousin, Shu En at 2009.
The lady beside me is my mama! 


And 3 years later... 2011
This photo is taken by myself during the KK trip.
Any changes in both of us?
Obviously, I am getting prettier and my mom is getting older. LOL!


And today 16.09.2011
Jiang Jiang.
Three pretty ladies. 
My mama looks so young in this picture.
Guess how old is her now? Hmm, she's 49 this year. ((=


Okay, my outfit today.
Thanks to my sis as she bought this hello kitty shirt for me.
I like it very much XD 
And she bought herself one also which is same with mine.


Okay, we bought a Cappuccino cake for mom from Secret Recipe.
It's too creamy somehow. >.<


Mama with Nicky's son, Brian.
He looked so cute XD.



Mama with her pretty stuffs.
All were in black. (=


I am the odd one.
And of course I am the youngest among them. lol.


Okay, the birthday aunty cooked 'mee sua' for us as lunch.
It's kinda weird right?
We were supposed to cook for her and ended up she cooked for us!


It looked so yummy! 

Mama's stuff - Patiicia 

My naughty cousin - Eugene Mah.

Another sampat stuff - Fion

Okay, I think that's it for the post today.
It was supposed to be done last night.
Needless to say, I was pretty darn careless.
Wasted the time for uploading these photos.
But anyway, the photos are nice right? haha!!

End my post with my picture! 
Haha! Happy Birthday mama!
I love you, mama, because no mater how much the world hates me,
you still love me and support me.


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers