Saturday 24 September 2011

White Coat Ceremony - 22.09.2011

We had our White Coat Ceremony last Thursday.
It was very nicely done! Thanks to all the seniors and faculty members!
I realized how crazy were my classmates, esp the BOYS. 
 I think they are not BOYS. They are so called '半阴半阳 ', you get what I meant?
They are neither a boy nor a girl. Understood?
Let you guys see how 'girlish' they are and how 'boyish' I am.


Haha, okay laa, back to my topic.
I am lazy to write much. 
Just show you guys those nice photos that we have taken that day.
Thanks Brian, Jing Yuan and those camera man or woman.

While waiting for the ceremony to begin......


He is the most 'girlish' boy in my class. XD 
Ethan Maximillian Ling. Haha! 

The next couple is our class, Fazlie and Pau Kim aka Prue. 

Another sweet couple! 
Ethan & Woon Ling. 

Jiang Jiang! It's officially started! 

Our MC that day.

Jiang Jiang! It's my turn and I was freaking nervous. Haha.
Thanks Dr. Yeoh for wearing my coat for me. ('=

And I received the 'small pillow' for pulse diagnosis. 

Can you see my name? It's at the first one! haha! 


And finally we are being one part of TCM members!
My sweetest classmates! 
Formal POSTS. 



Informal POSTSSss.






For girls only. ('=
Argh, I shouldn't bend my knee. See, I am the shortest now!

The most natural expressions from us! 

This is the五大天王 - 美女啊!


For boys only. ('=
Okay, I don't think they have any images now. 
Enjoy the photos! 



My dearest zabo, Jacqueline Ngu, I love you. Haha!

We both are so pretty! Cannot tahan! ((=


Me and Ying Xze.

K laa, gonna stop here.
Still got lots of photos didn't post here. Lazy to upload ler. 

Oh yeah, I've found something funny but it's true somehow.
So attention to all my friends, esp girls.
You can lose weight,
but you have to eat first before you do so.
without food, where do you find the energy to lose weight?
Am I right?! haha!
So let's eat and don't lose weight. Haha!






0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers