Tuesday 13 September 2011

Short Update

Just want to release my stress here.
Lots of outstanding post. Grr. 
I will update it after all the tests! 
Nice and pretty photos are coming soon guys!


Okay, I am alone in library now.
Human Bio test is just over. Mentally tired. 
One more killing test, Cell Bio is on next week.
After Cell Bio test, tons of assignments and presentation are waiting for me. 
I feel like to bang myself to the wall and admit to the hospital. ==


Going back home this thurs. 
Gonna celebrate my mama's birthday on friday.
Any ideas for my mama's present?
Between, I am gonna 'dry out' soon. 
Haven get my pocket money since don't know how long ago. Haha!


K laa, will post something nice soon. 
Watch out guys! 
And wish me luck for the last test on next week. 
May god bless me. 
Guan Yin Ma popi popi.
Allah helps me. 
Thank you very much! (= 



0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers