Friday 16 September 2011

Kajang Satay & 21st Century

This is one of the outstanding posts.
Went to Kajang for the famous satay with my besties.
And also went for '479' at 21st century.
That was an awesome place for yam cha or even dinner with the nice night view.
(Between,'479' has the internal meaning which I cannot mention here, haha!)

Jiang Jiang!!
I am drooling at the thought of the satay, ketupat and peanut kua. T.T


After satay, then we went to 21st century, somewhere around Kajang too.
I was so happy that night, accidentally met my beloved darling, Queenie Woon.
You are always in my heart darling.
Come find me anytime when you can't find a boyfriend. Haha!


Both of us are pretty, do you agree? Haha. 
Somehow I think I am prettier than you laa, Queenie Woon. Lol.
I will try to arrange my time to meet up with you girls again. (= 

Okay. These are my besties.
Evelyn Tan and Pikachiu Tan aka Tan Kylie.
Can you imagine how big our stomach is?
After 50 sticks of satays,
continued with the super long sausages! Haha!


K laa, that's all for my night at Kajang.
Hopefully we still have the chances to hang out again before the end of semester.
Life is busy. Busy with what? Busy with studies of course! haha!

Everyone is different.
And everyone's the same.
The sooner we learn the Truth.
The sooner the world can become a better place. 

Do you agree that? 
 Everyone is different but somehow we are still the same. Am I right?
Learn to face the reality, and life will be better.
What is life? It's hard to define.
Or am I misleading you guys? haha.
Anyway, this is just my point of view.
You are not necessary to agree with me. (= 


0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers