Wednesday 7 September 2011

Oh! It's over!

Say bye to my tcm history test 1.
2 hours paper and I finished it within 30 minutes.
Please, I am not proud of it. 
I was so shocked when I got the test paper this morning. 
I was told that there would be 5 essay questions.
Pity me, memorized all those killing brain points.
But the test was ended up with structure questions ONLY.
And the questions were so straight forward with high marks.
WTF?!? I never expected! 
Well, I still couldn't answer some but I am sure that I won't fail it. 
That's more than enough as in I never expect much (=
Okay, I am really the type of happy-go-lucky. 
I hate stressful life. Joyful life suits me. (=
2 more tests to go for the following weeks.
Gotta spend my PRECIOUS weekend with human bio and cell bio.
"Time is like a river.
 You cannot touch the same water twice,
 because the flow that has passed will never pass again."
So, Wan Ying, stop wasting your time. 
Enjoy your every moments with shitty books. 

I love you, Human Bio.
I wanna marry you, Cell Bio.

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers