Saturday 23 March 2013

It's Friday !

Happy Friday my dear blogders !
What have u did for this precious Friday ?
Good day always come slowly and pass in a blink of eyes.
Do u agree ? I think most of u think of the same way as mine. Hehe.

Alight. My happy Friday came in this way :
Morning - allopathic test 1 ( finally it's over !! )
* then I skipped the class for breakfast with someone. Hehe *
Noon - went to sungai besi to get back my babe, little Polo.
* thanks dr yeoh for fetching me all the way from Nilai, arrigato ! *
Afternoon - clinical session with my super geng cao classmates.
* oh I heard many real ghost stories from 邓 Lao shi >.< , haha ! *
Night - went to find my girl, Wednes for dinner and met up with ah foo.
* planned to go genting but at last didn't make it due to f*cking traffic jam *

And now I am back to hostel. What a happy day for me haha !
Something which makes me more excited is .. I am gonna meet my love tmr after 5 months !
Sorry that I am not gonna tell who's that but I am sure most of u can guess laa. Haha.
Omg I couldn't imagine how am I gonna shout for my love tmr :O
Less than 12 hours from now on before meeting up with my love (:
Suuuppppperrrrr exxxxxcittttteeeddddd....!

K laa. Just done my facial mask.
And I blogged while waiting for it to be absorbed into my skin.
Hehe. Good night peeps !
Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for me ! Yay !!!

* addicted to Candy Crush recently, omg. Pls, whoever is playing online now do send me a life k tehee!!!!!!!!! I just started playing it last week and I am now at level 70 !! Keep it up haha *

0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers