Saturday 30 March 2013

Bye dear March and welcome April !

Time fliesssssssss.
Coming to the end of the March now which means my due date for Shang Han assignment is almost here. Oh nooooo...
Give me some ideas pls what to write about ? Hmm. >.<
Hopefully I have some outcome tomorrow. Now really no mood for it. Haha.

Okay. Test 1 is officially ended. And counting down for test 2.
Before upcoming test 2, tons of works are waiting for me.
Argh. Self evaluation is coming soon and I have not ready yet.
And I have not done the translation too. Well, due date is on Monday.
I think my time management is bad. Haha. Too much outings d.
Need to cut down to at least 50% which is tough on me. Haha.

Alright. Will force myself to settle everything before Monday.
And I wanna find a place to study and do my assignment. Haha.
I enjoy the moment when I am alone in the coffee shop, having a cup of cappuccino, listening to music and doing my own stuffs. Haha.

April 2013 - is gonna be a happening one !
Next week already packed with outings and birthday celebration.
And next weekend gonna conduct a training camp by TCM club.
Yeah, gonna charge my energy to maximum before the training camp.

May 2013 - crazy and busy month for me !
Crazy because gonna meet my ding dang 'N' times in a month.
And gonna meet those crazy birdiesss hehe. I miss them, seriously !
Busy for test 2 and gonna prepare for final which drops at the end of May.
Need to be well prepared cz my final bangs with ding dang's concert. T.T

June 2013 - holidays !
Okay. The happiest month for me so far.
Holidays + bro is coming back from US (and gonna meet my cute cousins too)

Yea. And gonna start my Year 3 in TCM on July.
越读越怕 因为越靠近临床
加油 巴豆小姐!
安啦大家 待会还得载学姐去机场!

下一个目标 - 7月20日 S.H.E 演唱会




0 comments:

my blog's age :

Daisypath Friendship tickers